Home decor on a budget!
HOME DECOR ON A BUDGET - DURING COVID-19
“Many clients of mine are taking this pandemic situation into a positive transitional time”
They are using this time to start a project- Decorate
A. Due to recent global pandemic- best time to spruce up your home
- We are staying at home more than ever
- could be our new job to keep us busy
- The project that we have been waiting to do ‘when we have time”
- Make us feel better- positive outlook
- Enjoy our living space- make us happy
Whats FREE first
B. Lets start with the basics
- Clean and organize- will drastically improve and provide a clean canvas for your new style.
- Purge and remove - before you worry about what to add and buy, get rid of dated, worn, damaged and ew items
- Re arrange your furniture- Feng Sui - keep everything flowing, creates positive energy .
The GAME plan
C. Now that we have a clean, fresh, new CANVAS to play with, here are some tips-what to ADD
⁃ADD a plant, a plant is a budget friendly way to add life, color and zen to the room!
-Add wall art- Another easy way to simplify with a statement
⁃Book shelves- add new items to your book shelf. This is our HIDE A-WAY BOOK
⁃Upgrade Bedding- change out your bedding and refresh your bedroom look.
⁃Upgrade kids- Declutter and add our GLITTER UNICORN WALL HANG
⁃Frame new photos- create new memories